Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Bimbette Chronicles: Chapter 4

Harry Reid's "Penthouse" Pet
.
According to Hot Air, embattled Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D - Vegas Funeral Parlor) publicly gave what he thought were complimentary remarks toward appointed New York Senator Kirsten "Gilly" Gillibrand (D - Valley Girl). As the source reported:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had an unusual form of praise for New York’s junior senator, Kirsten Gillibrand, this morning at the fundraiser Mayor Bloomberg hosted for him at his townhouse – referring to her as “the hottest member” as she sat just a few feet away, according to three sources. The comment prompted Gillibrand to turn red, according to the sources, and created a bit of stir among the small crowd there. “It was pretty shocking when he said it,” said one source familiar with the remark and the reaction.
Shocking? From the guy who in the last year has insulted blacks, Latinos, and in just the last week, DemocRAT Senate nominee Chris Coons (Bearded Marxist - Dullaware)? Sounds like standard operating procedure from Rory Reid's father, who is locked in an intense battle for another term vs tea party favorite Sharon Angle.
.
Anonymous, unnamed sources were able to get Ms. Gillibrand to explain what may be the background behind the comments by Godfather Reid. Said the first-term Senator (affectionately known as "Bimbette"), who would only comment publicly if she were granted anonymity ("OK, but only if you use just my first name, but not my last name or where I'm from."):
"We'll, you see, Harry is a very sweet man who sees himself as Hugh Hefner, smoking jacket and all. He's tried recruiting me to be his Holly Madison and wants me to be called his sweetie, but I'm too old for that now and want to be taken serial. I'm like, a Senator. You know? Why should I have to buff the Majority Leader's lobby, as Harry requested me one night? Anywho, I kept a poem he dropped by my desk - or was it slipped down my blouse? - which I then interpreted as a proposition. It reads:

Gilly came from out on Staten Island

In the Senate backroom she was everybody's darlin'

But she never left her bed

Even when she was giving Harry head
.
She says, Hey babe
Take a walk on the wild side
I Said, Hey baby
Take a walk on the wild side
And the New York girls go
Doo do doo do doo do do doo..
.

.
- BMBT

1 comment:

Conservative Republican said...

ROFLMAO